Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black WOW - Has anybody tried this?

Never heard of it TBH.

I have heard of and can highly recommend Aerospace 303 for trim.

Chris

It's alright.

On application (which is quite messy, due to a big applicator fixed to the head) you will be really impressed. However, it's difficult to get a smooth finish and highly likely that you'll coat the paint or glass in many places. It lasts okay, but after a few months you will have to go through the whole tricky process again.

I wasn't that impressed by Aerospace 303 either; didn't seem to do much at all.

By far the best I've ever used is GTechniq C4.

http://www.gtechniq.com/products/c4-permanent-trim-restorer

Cheap, British, excellent product. Just like everything I've ever used of theirs.

Yep, I ended up getting some C4 and it's freaking amazing. Nothing I have tried in the past comes close.

Whytar said:
Yep, I ended up getting some C4 and it's ***** amazing. Nothing I have tried in the past comes close.

+1 for C4. :thumb:

Have used it on various cars - stunning results and lasts 1-2 years before needing topped up again. :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back