Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rossi At Assen and Goodwood FoS

DRZ911

Superb win for Rossi at Assen today despite being shoved into the gravel by Marquez at the final corner. :lol: :lol:

Any other Rossi fans out there ?

Mod Edit: "and Goodwood FoS" added to the title of the thread.

Attachments

• pa17310980008_180.jpg
    pa17310980008_180.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 8,316
Great news. Look forward to watching it.

He was awesome this weekend - qualifying was epic!

Big hit at Goodwood

He was a big hit at Goodwood today as well. He took a Yamaha up the hill to celebrate 60yrs of Yamaha in motorsport, did some interviews including with Suzi Perry as well as driving a car or two on the course. Top bloke.
:thumb:

Re: Big hit at Goodwood

scoot said:
He was a big hit at Goodwood today as well. He took a Yamaha up the hill to celebrate 60yrs of Yamaha in motorsport, did some interviews including with Suzi Perry as well as driving a car or two on the course. Top bloke.
:thumb:

It was amazing to see such a megastar looking and behaving like an excited kid and I'm sure that he'll be back.

Just being in the right place at the right time 'buys' things that no amount of money can.

Getting to drive a Le Mans Mazda, a Lancia Works Rally car and a Group C Porsche in the space of an hour is one hell of a 'Supercar Experience'. :grin:

i'm a massive Rossi fan and thought he rode a superb race on Saturday - think ke's odds-on to take the championship again this year

The man's a racing god... :worship:

Osh

Osh said:
i'm a massive Rossi fan and thought he rode a superb race on Saturday - think ke's odds-on to take the championship again this year

The man's a racing god... :worship:

Osh

I'm a fan too but listening to his interview with Suzi Perry at the FoS yesterday he gave me the distinct impression that his money would be on JL.

Valentino on the Yamaha Anniversary bike at Goodwood ......

....... and off to have some fun in a Le Mans Mazda.

Always get the feeling that Rossi's success and longevity in the sport come from an inner passion that simply wants to compete and give of his best. 8)

Anyone else would have hung up their leathers years ago and taken the money and run. Now 36 and with over 20 years in the sport, every Sunday race is still tackled with the same vigour and fun as in his Osvaldo the Chicken days. :lol:

Simply genuine and a genius, and one of the few men that can compete on 4 wheels as well as he does on 2 wheels. :worship:

Attachments

• rossi_mazda_191.jpg
    rossi_mazda_191.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 8,017
One from the crazy Osvaldo days :lol: ......

Attachments

• valentino_chicken_osvaldo_valentino_rossi_33425046_330_500_209.jpg
    valentino_chicken_osvaldo_valentino_rossi_33425046_330_500_209.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8,006

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back