Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A tale of 2 Guards Red 964 C2's at RPM Technik

No better colour and much better with the Linen Leather..keep muddy shoes and jeans out...I have just had a little lift on mine with Seats, hand brake and knob...(Zinga's a bad influence reading his posts)

Could do with being a C4, sunroof, air con, heated electric seats and maybe a widebody but then I would be biased...:thumb:

The price to me is getting well out of hand...just looked at a the 993 forum and there is a pretty much standard one for £60k in Manc be it with only 30k on the clock...

These cars are nice, i sat in both at RPM back in the summer. The re trim is unconvincing, it is good but it doesn't feel original. Not great. The linen leather is lovely. Still soft but feels aged in a good way.

Car 1 looks to have been reserved :thumb:

paul284pt said:
Sunroof delete from factory

This is not a "delete" , sunroofs were an optional extra.
Just saying...

:grin:

Cheers,
Paul

Wrong actually. Sunroofs were standard issue and had to be deleted from the build.

Zingari said:
:hand: They're clearly underpriced in my view :grin:

Mileage is seen as less an issue on 964 as it tends to be about work done, usability and tasteful mods. Having said that some will still go after an original car with as low as mileage as possible and likely never use it to its full potential nor do any mods beyond routine.

A question of taste and for me I'd go with the 131k example as I prefer the sports seats and black interior. Heading north of 150k miles could affect future values but that could be a long way off.

Let's remember we are dealing with the "Last of the original shaped air cooled 911" :worship:

Clearly underpriced :bandit:

I'll take the 993 one :oops:

Sunroof option 650 was £1554.43 according to the 1992 price list.

Correct Ras! I also paid extra as an option for it on my new 3.2 Carrera back in the late 80's, and itemised as an optional extra on the SC I had before it.

Passenger door mirrors were even an extra in those days.

Cheers,
Paul

Hiya Paul. I would be disappointed if a Yorkshireman had forgotten the price of a sunroof paid for 25 years ago! :wink:
Must get that N.Wales run organised this year. Cheers. Rob

I am fairly new to the 964 game, having kept an eye on 964's for sale recently, the RPM cars do/did seem slightly cheaper than what I have seen for sale else where.. £50k is OTT however.

I am considering consolidating my 964 tip' and my 997 to buy a manual 964, hence my attention to the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back