Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996.2 GT3 front splitters - 3 versions?

mate of mine with a white/blue 6.3 RS is fed up with his cup splitter scraping on the new speedhumps in his area and garage forecourts!!

if you are interested in that? its not wrecked but he just hates that scraping sound. he is going back to a normal smaller front lip and I know he got one recently from 9Apart.

PM me and I can connect you if you like.

defo some stuff on flea bay that would work. OEM and new.

The flatter splitter used to be about £85 from OPC, but that part number no longer exists and has been superseded by something which is now £220 ish. Disgraceful price-hiking.

I bought one of someone on here that they had bought for £150.

I get few a fair amount of them, but taking twice as much care now (making my annual splitter bill the same as before)

If your looking for a secondhand one there is one in a some woods in France, although it has been ran over by Cunno!

Cunno said:
kas750 said:
Cheers Jon.I really appreciate that.I'll get on to them tomorrow. :thumb:

Just be aware that the cup parts sits 20mm closer to the ground than a standard splitter and therefore you will be scraping it a lot more. I gave up using a cup splitter on the road.

I will bear that in mind.I ordered 2 today. :thumb:

top tip....ebay.de is your friend.

stuff in Germany is about half the price of rip off Britain. am a fluent german speaker so that helps but can help to get you stuff if needed.

some places will ship to UK but some Germany only. no bother as friends runs a hotel near the ring so I get stuff sent there and always people coming back to the UK who I know to get dropped off.

couple of options here...

1. smaller front lip splitter by CSR:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/CSR-Cup-Spoi...00|Make:Porsche|Model:911&hash=item2c97ffe787

129 Euros is about £95!

2. slightlu larger front lip splitter (more like cup one?)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Spoilerlippe...005&rk=1&rkt=2&mehot=lo&sd=191528691591&rt=nc

144 euros is just under £105! delivered is 170 euros.

Nick

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back