Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Opinions on this Panamera 4

Maxie

Yas Marina
Folks, I know this part of the forum is quiet but any opinions on the following car? Go0d, bad? What should I be looking for? I'm going to view it soon.

Cheers

clicky

P4 PDK, £40k, 9k miles (not sure of options on here)

~ Maxie

Looks nice and will assume me you know the FX rate as £40k would appear to be good value for a 2013 car. How long would you plan to run it out there?
tim

Hi Tim - thanks for the response. Thought I wasn't going to get one! Plan to run it two years and then sell. I thought £40k might be good value but wasn't sure. I've also seen a 2009 BMW X5 for £16k with 25k miles which seems better value than the Porsche. What I've noticed here is that anything over 5 years old drops like a stone; you'd cry if I told you how much pre-owned GT3's are going for.....!

~ Maxie :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back