Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

918 in Wilmslow today

FZP

I just had the pleasure of seeing my first 918. I don't think the pictures and videos have done this car any favours. The road presence was unbelievable. Hopefully its a local owner as I need to see that one again.
I didn't catch the reg, but it was a dark metallic grey. Outstanding!

Footballer?

I've seen a few in the flesh now, but none yet on the road. It certainly has incredible 'presence' even when static. My favourite colour thus far is one in Guards Red, though I believe there has been a Riviera Blue car in the UK which would most likely take the top spot for me 😀

Damn i was going to Wilmsliw today but cancelled because my parts hadn't arrived. You do mean at the dealer right?

isysman said:
Damn i was going to Wilmsliw today but cancelled because my parts hadn't arrived. You do mean at the dealer right?
No, it was driving towards the Kings Arms round about on Knutsford Road. I assumed it was heading to OPC, so I did a 180 so I could stalk it, but no cigar. Tried Alderley Edge to see if it was there, again, no cigar.

tim993 said:
I've seen a few in the flesh now, but none yet on the road. It certainly has incredible 'presence' even when static. My favourite colour thus far is one in Guards Red, though I believe there has been a Riviera Blue car in the UK which would most likely take the top spot for me 😀

Local guy here has one in Mexico Blue (again, the photo does not do it justice). :thumb:

Attachments

• rsz_dscf3970_1_128.jpg
    rsz_dscf3970_1_128.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 11,814
He was out again just now. Similar spot as last time, this time on the roundabout. He must live within rock throwing distance from me. It's a 15 reg plate and looking the business. What a legend. Gave him the thumbs up as he came past.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back