Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Birthday treat... Retrim by Royal Steering Wheels...

mazza

Sao Paulo
After many recommendations on here, I decided to get a retrim for my steering wheel as it was my birthday and a year since I bought my turbo...

Really fancied Alcantara, despite some feedback saying it can wear quickly, so went to Jack and asked his opinion...

What a great chap he is, very knowledgable and helpful, he took me through options for trim and stitching, eventually followed his recommendation of the yellow band and blue stitching to match the existing stitching in my metropole blue interior.

He swapped my steering wheel for a loan one and then a week later my one was ready.

Very pleased with the end result, looks and feels great, highly recommend Jack if you wish to do the same!

That looks just like mine except for the yellow band. Jack did it in Feb this year, best mod on the car so far.

lovely job, jack is very good a what he does, next week when I send him another 2 wheels that are nearly ready it will be Porsche wheel number 49/50 he has done for me.
im also a fan of the 12 O'clock strip, as its cool to see where your wheels are pointing when it gets very out of shape.. :thumb:

Jack has just done an exchange wheel for me, excellent service and work.

I would highly recommend him.

20150603_162042_zpsfb7frwiq.jpg

was this initially posted in the wrong place? as the thread title is in 991, but the OP photo is from a 996.
should have been in general, as its a cool thank you for jack whatever model car you have :thumb:

Yes you're right, should have been in 996, but applicable to all!

Tempted to get the gearknob and handbrake done also...

you will be lucky to get jack to do those, he very rarely does anything other than wheels, but he can farm it out for you, and knows a good guy (tad expensive though i found)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back