Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

lee's 996 C4 project thread

and still cant help but have a cheeky look back as i walk away from her :lol:[/quote]

Yep, I think we all do that! :D

just a tiny update but kept getting a bit of a squeak from the wipers so they were changed for some bosch aero wipers

shes due a major service and a mot this month so doubt there will be any other updates this month :roll:

for a change it was absolutely lovely weather today in Wales and as some of you are aware there are some lovely roads to be driven on! so as you do she's been out for a good spanking today sunroof open etc so I could hear that glorious sound then a quick wash followed by a few snaps on the way home

Where did you get the twin filter intake from?
I like the look of that very much

Cheers :thumb:

only a tiny update but after a major service and mot at opc Cardiff I didn't have a lot of beer tokens left spare this month
and while stripping my old bmw I took out the cargo net and thought errrmmm I wander
so gave it a try and sure enough fits like a glove

Like it!

Osh

been away working abroad for the last 6 weeks so got back keen to get behind the wheel and give it a good thrashing! and luckily its been a beautiful day in sunny wales!

so a good thrashing it was given! sunroof open to hear that growl just a little more! :twisted:

on the way back home decided now it was getting warmer I'd get the aircon regassed as its never really been cold only to be told I had a aircon radiator leak so that's added to the list to do! convinced that's an easy job I can do myself though :D
but saving the pennies this month as a few plates I'm interested in go to auction in a few days!
also on the list before summer is a wheel refurb as while not curbed there is some lacquer peel on all 4 of the outer lips

and also gonna get her professionally detailed 8)

but anyway got her home and gave her a decent clean and took a few random pics as you do! :lol:

another new tyre at the rear (passenger side this time) worn on the inner edge and hopefully got it sorted this time after going to a better alignment place

drivers side rear was adjusted as much as poss but couldn't quite make the specs but its better than it was so hopefully no more eating inner edges :roll:

not much of an update but was proud how well the paint work came up today
its the 1st time since I've owned it I've gone all out and clayed it polished and waxed it! and the paintwork came up fantastic so a little pic whoring had to follow! :oops:

Looking good Lee :thumb:

That hind quarter shot reminds me of my favourite pic of my old C4. :cloud9:

Not bad for a narrow bodied car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back