Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

W996 JRM

Gary2blinds

Hi all

I have the reg W996JRM attached to a fiesta so you buy the plate and get a free car.

So if your name is Jeremy and you drive a 996 this is perfect if your name isn't jeremy then it's still a good plate for a proud 991 996 owner.

The car is a fiesta 1.25 zetac with 63000 miles with mot till November located in Bognor regis , West Sussex
£650

Part ex :dont know:

He probably won't want one of your old Rolex's. Probably wants cash. I'd be all over that if I had a 996 and my name was Jeremy.

Thank God it isn't.

Gary2blinds - cracking first post. Normally one-off reg plate sales get a bit of a ride on here but your's has a good balance of humour and pathos. Buy yourself a Porsche and get on here!

It must be April 1st again is it ?

Ok , it's got the 996 in it but what else?

In what way is it a good plate ( for a 991 owner called Jeremy) ?

Are there any Jeremy's out there ?

How is it some guys get tortured on first posts trying to flog a sh1te plate but this one is 'a creaking first post'?

I'm not getting it?
T

W996jrm

Hi fox terrier
I had a 996 back in 2012 hence I know the significance of 996 , but I sold it a couple of months before I bought this car for my daughter . Otherwise it would have been on my car and I would have changed my name by deed poll too Jeremy lol.

I will get another 911 1 day but happy with my jaguar XFS at the moment

Thanks gary

Re: W996jrm

Gary2blinds said:
Hi fox terrier
I had a 996 back in 2012 hence I know the significance of 996 , but I sold it a couple of months before I bought this car for my daughter . Otherwise it would have been on my car and I would have changed my name by deed poll too Jeremy lol.

I will get another 911 1 day but happy with my jaguar XFS at the moment

Thanks gary

How very venetian :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back