Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD - Concord Ultimax Group 0+/1 Car Seat (Pepper)

mohitos

Barcelona
Concord Ultimax Group 0+/1 Car Seat (Pepper)

Only used half a dozen times and in as new condition.

Perfect for the rear seats of a 993 or 964.

Now very rare - particularly in this condition. No longer available new.

Collection from Harpenden in Hertfordshire, or North London.

£125.

Photo is from Amazon, which is where I purchased it from.

ohhh potentially good timing as im looking for a seat for my little girl as shes just outgrown her rear facing seat.

I have a 996 but presume the 964 has the same issue of narrow rear seats. The Recaro Young Sport is too wide and so the annoying hunt of finding a seat continues.

Is this a forward facing seat? or is that a base which straps to the car and the seat clips into it?

what colour is it?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy

I'm sure it'll fit in a 996 rear as if anything there's more space than the 96 and 93.

This is a fwd facing seat - the base connects securely by belt and the seat then clips over the base to conceal the seat belt.

Colour is identical to the photo above - black with red accents.

Cheers

Stuart

I can thoroughly recommend one of these for the back of a 993 if anyone is looking for a baby seat.
I've got one in the back of mine and it's great. Really good fit :)

Planning to list on eBay later this evening if no quick takers here...

Hi - is this still available?

From what age have you guys usually started to use this seat from? I'm still using a traditional rear facing baby seat in the family wagon but wouid really like to be able to take the little one out in the 993 soon! She's 6 months old now....

Sorry but it's now sold. I used the seat from the age of about 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back