Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Group Performance Driver 'Track' Day - Saturday 9th May 2015

Ditto for me. Aug no good but either Oct date is free at the moment. Look forward to it.

Drove back down the M1 next to and in convoy with Millomboy. A two-tone 991 GT3 was in the frame for a few seconds ... Loud to both senses.

Mr Pub said:
Jo

My wife enjoyed the champagne very much.

Great - Girl after my own heart 8)

Mr Pub said:
She commented that when I got back I was like a kid that had consumed a jumbo bag of Haribos and had Red Bull'd out!

& all without those chemicals - fabulous - pure adrenalin :D

Mr Pub said:
I can't do Aug but both dates in Oct are good.

Thanks for the prompt response ... I'll start a thread for one of the October dates this week - will just let the others have a chance to take note :thumb:

Jo

NY2011 said:
Ditto for me. Aug no good but either Oct date is free at the moment. Look forward to it.

Watch out for the new thread this week for one of the October dates :thumb:

NY2011 said:
Drove back down the M1 next to and in convoy with Millomboy. A two-tone 991 GT3 was in the frame for a few seconds ... Loud to both senses.

Bet that was a great sight :)

Jo

Jo,
Whichever day in October, please include me, just in case I miss the thread.
Once again, great day and learnt a lot.
ATB
Ian

Millomboy said:
Jo,
Whichever day in October, please include me, just in case I miss the thread.
Once again, great day and learnt a lot.
ATB
Ian
Will do Ian :thumbs:

I'll drop you all a PM once I'm ready to firm the date but you, Millomboy and NY2011 are #'s 1-3 on my list for the event :D

Jo

It's unlikely I'll be able to do October, but 2nd August looks good for me if you run both...

Hi Jo - I've just been reminded that we're going to Carfest on the 1st August, so I don't think I'll be able to make it to Millbrook in any kind of sensible state for August 2nd I'm afraid! I might be able to do one of the October dates, but won't know for sure for a couple of months...

jcbaldock said:
Hi Jo - I've just been reminded that we're going to Carfest on the 1st August, so I don't think I'll be able to make it to Millbrook in any kind of sensible state for August 2nd I'm afraid! I might be able to do one of the October dates, but won't know for sure for a couple of months...

Understood .... will keep you posted on other options if needed.

Jo

Hi Jo,

Just to say I got your message and have replied - apologies for taking so long, didn't notice message in inbox until the other day.

I look forward to your recommendation.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back