Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Vehicle Detailers in South East?

993C2Fan

Can anyone help with some advice?
I've a 993 C2 in Midnight Blue that at close to 100,000 miles ( just 300 miles short so it's clearly worthless but that's another topic! ) is showing its age. The bodywork has a number of hairline scratches all over it from washing over the years and because it's had localised bodywork repairs ( normal scuttle rust around the front screen ) is looking 'patchy'. Does anyone know of a good vehicle detailer in the South East ( I'm in Farnborough, N.Hampshire ) that could machine polish the car to restore its appearance? I'm told that it could be worth having the car 'wet sanded' to improve its appearance - does anyone have any experience of this and any recommendations for garages? I'm not really in the marketplace for a total respray yet but would be happy to consider a reasonable budget for a good detailer?
Any thoughts/advice much appreciated?
Neil

Hi Simon,
Many thanks for your recommendation - will have a look at their website and give them a call.
ATB
Neil

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back