Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Proessional paint correction

If you are going to go the DIY option, before you go out and buy all the gear,have you considered investing in a course through one of the vendors? I recall Meguiars offered these types of courses previously. I'm sure the other big brands would as well.
It's something that I need to consider for myself as it soothes my ocd for cleaning cars

FZP said:
I contacted 2 people in the north west that came highly recommended from this forum and they were both £600 and 2 days work. I drop the car off next week and can't wait to get it done.
Thankfully I'm not paying. :D

Do they know you're not paying?
:floor:

Fox Terrier said:
FZP said:
I contacted 2 people in the north west that came highly recommended from this forum and they were both £600 and 2 days work. I drop the car off next week and can't wait to get it done.
Thankfully I'm not paying. :D

Do they know you're not paying?
:floor:
Absolutely! Only after they gave me pricing 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back