Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 targa ?

Chris - you could well be right. The suspicions are always there though when a seemingly cheap car stays on sale for so many weeks. Good, cheap cars tend to go in days or sooner. Or perhaps it was merely a well priced, well kept car? We'll have to track down the buyer and find out or we'll never know! Thanks to everyone here for their excellent advice and assitance. Paul

964 targa

My suspicions were right about this car. It has resurfaced for sale from a dealer, now showing a Cat D which was not previously disclosed. All that glistens and all that...

You could buy it and spend nothing on it and just drive it, if however you want to bring it up to a decent standard my 15k was a ballpark that I think you could spend pretty easily

Bodywork/paint £7.5k
suspension and related bushes etc £1500-£3000
Interior £1000 for a second hand one plus a carpet
3-4k on things you cant see or dont know about till you tear it apart and then know idea about the mechanical side which is going to throw a few bills in.

or as previously mentioned keep the rat look and drive as is

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back