Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap Private plate for sale - Going cheap

wilpert

Indianapolis
I have a private plate that will be going onto retention but it's really now surplus to requirements.

The number is E15 LMA, in the unlikely event that your name is Elma this would be a good plate, as this is not likely, you could just buy it and put it on another car to make it look a bit like a 15 plate.

Anybody interested drop me a pm.
Sensible offer welcome.

What you really want is someone called "Eislma" (although that's fairly unlikely, given it's a contagious skin disease)

could have been worse:

E8 OLA :roll:

I don't suppose we have any wide boys here who live in E15??

This is too good to miss, I may actually change my name to ELMA and move to Stratford E15 just to keep it.

wilpert said:
could have been worse:

E8 OLA :roll:

I don't suppose we have any wide boys here who live in E15??

This is too good to miss, I may actually change my name to ELMA and move to Stratford E15 just to keep it.
:floor:

GT4 said:
What you really want is someone called "Eislma" (although that's fairly unlikely, given it's a contagious skin disease)

Any dermatologists in the club :grin:

That's a bit forward, isn't it?

Janice just likes her cream slices.

This is sliding downhill and off topic, have we no punters for this sought after number plate.

wilpert said:
This is sliding downhill and off topic, have we no punters for this sought after number plate.

I've just moved this thread in to the correct sub-forum.

You'll get a lot more responses in there. :thumb:

Hold onto your hat.

wilpert said:

You do know how this works, don't you?

We give you all the free publicity we can (by promoting the thread to the top of the recent threads rankings), and you hope the click bait outweighs the tangents and insults.

GT4 said:
You do know how this works, don't you?

We give you all the free publicity we can (by promoting the thread to the top of the recent threads rankings), and you hope the click bait outweighs the tangents and insults.

Yup, it's a public service :thumb:

Thats good advice, I'm not sure if Im being deservedly reprimanded but if i am I accept it :oops:

T8 said:
wilpert said:

I've just moved this thread in to the correct sub-forum.

You'll get a lot more responses in there. :thumb:

Hold onto your hat.

ta for that :)

wilpert said:
Thats good advice, I'm not sure if Im being deservedly reprimanded but if i am I accept it :oops:

The "you" in the second paragraph was more the impersonal pronoun, so any one selling a plate.

You (the personal pronoun) should have seen the filth that popped up on my "ad" when I tried to sell.

Would make a docker blush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back