Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Unbelievable - what are the chances of this?

wilpert said:
I thought you were going to say it was the same copper but he looked younger :)

Its the number plate recognition thing that causes these problems.

If it had been the same guy I would have started looking around for cameras, it could only be a wind up.

The thing that surprises me the most is that I've driving around with those plates on since January and must have been past countless ANPR police cars, yet this is the first time I get pulled??

A few years back I got a nasty letter of my finance company charging me £20 because I hadn't told them about changing my plates. :oops:

Took me 4 months to change over my plates last year!
I paper clipped a cheque to my docs, but DVLA said I had not sent it. I stapled the next one. :hand:

Not the DVLA but.............last April I sent a cheque to the HMRC for a PAYE payment. They said a couple of months later that they had not received it.
On the 31st December the cheque payment went out of the company account.
Telephoned them and all they said was " oh that's very strange" :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back