Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Purchasing a 996 Turbo with GT-2 Aero kit help

Don't get me wrong with a bit of money and time car will be back in good condition BUT the asking price need to be lower. They had a 75000 miles Turbo which had lots of work done on it , had PCM2 and carbon inlay. It was miles better. There are better cars out there.

I was very tempted by the car too, but was lucky I found a better car so didn't make the long trip up to them.

I've just done a search on asm here and seen the reviews. What a house of horrors, why would anyone buy from these guys reading the shameful reviews.

Do your homework, but there is no way I would give there guys any business no matter how much I wanted the car.

They have some tasty motors there . Some of them are nice , some others ...well not great. Seems as soon as they have a car to sale they advertise it and show it straight away. They do repairs after when the customer find the faults. If you know nothing about the model you are buying or simply know nothing about engineering it could be a problem...
But to be fair I have seen some really nice cars there. A 997 GT3 RS and lovely GT-R.
If you buy second hand it's always a risk. Better to do your research and get someone along when viewing.

I put my name down for one at RSJ. My buddy just got one there and it is mint.. Think it is worth the wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back