Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DT strut brace- any good?

Stimpy

Monza
In my mind its just a bar right? But it is awful cheap for a carbon poled one... Just wondering what folks experiences with them are?

TIA

After the overwhelming response i actually went for something different anyway... :bye: :D

What did you get?

Ian

Stimpy said:
A cheapish light Rennline unit. Seemed a little more compact/lower.

TBH, they all work fine. DT is good quality

http://www.design911.co.uk/fu/prod774/STRUT-BRACE-964-993-DesingTek/

360210964lr.jpg

Will you need to modify your trunk carpet?

Ian

Just cut an "envelope" at each side to allow the bar mounts to protrude through :)

Chris

As per Chris. I'll mod it if necessary. The front carpet needs all the poppers and edging redoing anyway.

Anyone know a good place for the poppers etc? Think I may have seen a thread somewhere before if not...

Chris has done his ^

Yup, check my "project thread" bud :)

Here's a carpet photo while I'm on. Ignore the audio instal (that will look neat soon)

Chris

Cool, am 10 pages in on your thread! Good looking front boot by the way . Haha..

Stimpy said:
Cool, am 10 pages in on your thread! Good looking front boot by the way . Haha..

Once i've fixed my oil line i'll be back to the audio build, trimming the front end so its nice and tidy :)

Chris

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back