Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dansk back boxes and also rear exhaust support brackets 996

L555JME

I have dansk back boxes and fitting kit for sale. Bought but unused. Open to offers

Also left and right brackets part numbers 996.111.227.02 and 01

Can send pictures via email if interested

how much do you want for them, as its difficult to be the buyer and the seller.
thank you.

Same ones in eBay are around £650 I would be happy with £560 delivered.

Brackets £65 each

Same ones in eBay are around £650 I would be happy with £560 delivered.

Brackets £65 each

thank you, i will give it some thought, as you havnt fitted them, do you have any idea how loud they are? as one german ebay seller says they are very loud, but 9-apart who sell them on ebay say they are not much different from standard?
i currently have a gundo hack system, but will need some new boxs, asap, as they seem a little poor around the box seams.

No idea, not much louder than standard I was lead to believe.

medicus said:
thank you, i will give it some thought, as you havnt fitted them, do you have any idea how loud they are? as one german ebay seller says they are very loud, but 9-apart who sell them on ebay say they are not much different from standard?
i currently have a gundo hack system, but will need some new boxs, asap, as they seem a little poor around the box seams.

David, this is the system (sports version) I fitted to my C4 in time for the last meet. I can't make the next one though but I love it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJno1
Back