Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine Fuchs

Fleety

Hi all, after a few years of having had Caterhams, I decided I was old for them now & wanted something to bring out the gentleman driver in me. Consequently, I've just bought my first Porsche, a 1986 911 3.2 Carrera Coupe, & will be picking it up at the weekend.
It sits on a set of 964 Cup alloys & I want to put it back on a set of genuine Fuchs. Question is, how hard is it going to be for me to source a set of genuine ones? I'm thinking I may be able to use the cup alloys in a part payment type of a deal. I know there are new patterns available, but I really want to keep it "of its time".
Any advice would be welcome.
Cheers,
Fleety.

Not overly hard to find Fuchs for sale 6" & 7" the 8" & 9" not so common either way the prices have went mental the last couple of years be prepared to pay £750-1500 for a decent set although as ever you may fin a batgain pair here and there.

Your cups are not the valuable or popular for IB cars and wont fit a 964 as they are different offset

good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back