Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: Blaupunkt Symphony SQR 49

Mark Sloane

Hi, If anyone has/or knows where i could get a Blaupunkt Symphony SQR 49 I would really appreciate you getting in touch.

Thanks

Mark

I got my Blaupunkt Coburg from the first seller in that eBay list, Beckerplayers in Lithuania, he was very good, and open to offers.

Thanks for the replies. The ones i had looked at on ebay.de all seemed to have cassette issues. Maybe this is a common fail on these older radios. I wasn't sure about the Lithuania, so good to hear good feedback about him. Thanks for that.
Silly question- what is the difference between Symphony, Bremen.....etc. They all look the same on the front surface. Do they work on different frequency ranges for specific countries or something?

if you don't want to play tapes, you can use an ipod / iphone radio transmitter for my music

I've juts got one & its superb ( where I live it is anyway)

Who uses cassettes anymore? :eek:

Mark Sloane said:
Thanks for the replies. The ones i had looked at on ebay.de all seemed to have cassette issues. Maybe this is a common fail on these older radios. I wasn't sure about the Lithuania, so good to hear good feedback about him. Thanks for that.
Silly question- what is the difference between Symphony, Bremen.....etc. They all look the same on the front surface. Do they work on different frequency ranges for specific countries or something?

Chris_in_the_UK said:
Who uses cassettes anymore? :eek:

/quote]

I dont lol, but i hate the look of the current tacky cd player.
Goo tip to use a transmitter - thanks. I plan to try and get a bluetooth module of some sort.

Instead of the ghastly chrome [plastic Sony CD that it came with, I wanted the original look for my 3.2 Carrera, the radio is pants whatever I use (the aerial is a fine line in the screen that I first thought was a crack).

I found a few cassettes for 50p in the local charity shop but most were awful, then a friend gave me a boxfull. I picked the best, then gave the rest to the charity shop.

Most of the time I prefer to listen to the flat 6 symphony anyway. :)

IMG_0570.jpg

My Merc C270 Cdi has a player with blue teeth that I use with my iphone, but who wants to listen to a straight 5 diesel?

hot66 said:
if you don't want to play tapes, you can use an ipod / iphone radio transmitter for my music

I've juts got one & its superb ( where I live it is anyway)

If you're not going to use tapes...

DSC_0212.JPG

I use an mp3 transmitter most of the time.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back