Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine 996 Turbo Splitter

Sym322

Monza
I have replaced my standard genuine splitter with an Aero one and therefore want to try to recoup some of the money spent on it when I bought it brand new from OPC Bolton a year ago (done approx 2000 miles). Some scuffs on the underside but no cracks. Looking for £110 Collection etc if possible (I live in the Rochdale area OL12) but will post by courier if required for an extra cost.... Please PM me if interested. :thumb:

Sym322 said:
I have replaced my standard genuine splitter with an Aero one and therefore want to try to recoup some of the money spent on it when I bought it brand new from OPC Bolton a year ago (done approx 2000 miles). Some scuffs on the underside but no cracks. Looking for £110 Collection etc if possible (I live in the Rochdale area OL12) but will post by courier if required for an extra cost.... Please PM me if interested. :thumb:

NOW SOLD, Thank you :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back