Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Amber side repeaters wanted

fatherted

Does anyone want to swap their amber 993 indicator repeaters for clear ones? My car has amber front and back but clear on the wings. Happy to buy amber ones if you have them gathering dust!

...no, but they are the same Hella part as a Mk2 Golf and so easy (and cheap) to source.

Ahhh go on go on go on.

Aha! Thanks. Will investigate.

Make sure they are Hella - do not buy so-called OE replacements as these are of poor quality.

Jeez. £9 each. Hopefully someone wants to swap.

Wow, 993 ownership is going to be an eye opener if £9 scares you off (not that I am suggesting 993s need lots of TLC, but when they do ...)

Haha. I can cope with £9 for the right hand side, it's the extra £9 for the left that's the deal-breaker :grin:

Wish I would of seen this, think I have a set but they got moved to my storage unit 1500 miles away from where I am for the next few months :(

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back