Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Owner arrives in his P1 to collect his LaFerrari and 918!

He is a very lucky boy.......

Wow, question is which one would you choose to own? If you only had the choice of one.

I would choose the P1.

Well the P1 is the only one available in RHD. I wouldn't buy a 918 for that reason only. Pay nearly a million and they couldn't make it RHD for you?

So yes P1. But if I could have a 918 with RHD then I'd have that.

You'll see all three on TG tonight...

8)

Very cool! Lucky guy! 8)

Fabulous cars. Nice guy. Lucky guy. And cars made to be driven fast appear to be going to get drive fast! Result.

Glad to see that the owner is not too precious about taking them out in the mucky UK winter.

Very lucky guy! How do/did they get around the front number plate issue? Couldn't see one on the 918 (or the LaF for that matter).

If they are on TG this evening, I will try to make myself watch it..... Thanks for posting.

Oh, just one more observation, why didn't Porsche charge £918 to paint the keys to really take the mickey?!!!!!?!

I mean, £920 sounds like an awfully convenient number. Still, I guess in the grand scheme of things, that pales into insignificance.

Thought it would be Paul Bailey the chap who sold is Tele conference business for £28m. Now Director of Horsepower Racing. Actually quite a down to earth bloke by all accounts :thumb:

He has (so far) resisted the 'Rooney Weave' :what:

Only 1 car is driven tonight...

All will become clear in an hour.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back