Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

S7 AUY

Kimbo said:
Clarky, writing something that you wouldn't say to their faces is different to what you're talking about. You're just weird.

Same as everyone else has never been good enough for me.
:wink:

Never mind P5XCO, I'm still struggling with S7 AUY. What am I missing.

Kimbo said:
Never mind P5XCO, I'm still struggling with S7 AUY. What am I missing.

3 fingers from your left hand if you dont buy it !!!! 8)

JohnnyDangerous said:
jonttt said:
I have no idea but if it gives you pleasure I'm sure you don't mind that some people may find it trying too hard to be something it is not :bandit:

Whats it trying to be that its not? Surely thats when you stick a GT3 badge on a C2!! Even if you space it correctly and just put the bolt in the eye still sees P5YCO, I find it amusing that there are that many small minded people that it bothers them, I really wish my biggest problem in life was worrying that someone had a slightly altered number plate, most of them are fat and ugly which i find far more repugnant but im not sad enough to start a thread on it, i will just giggle in the knowledge that although this bothers them so much they need to vent on a forum they will never say anything to the driver of a car with one! Why not? Because they are pathetic little people who live vicariously through a keyboard, basically cowards I think its the technical term, keyboard warriors all with sad little lives peeking from behind curtains telling tales on their neighbours !!!

Me thinks ye protest too much :bandit:

I personally think it looks stupid with a 3rd white screw cap trying (and failing) to make a digit look like something it is not. I would have no problem saying that to you as I have in the past to a good friend who had done something similar. Did he defend it, yes, did he change it no, are we still good friends, yes

It's only me that thinks that so you have nothing to worry about :thumb:

Don't you just love reg sale threads on this forum :oops:

Your all being much more polite than you usually are for some reason :wink:

jonttt said:
JohnnyDangerous said:
jonttt said:
I have no idea but if it gives you pleasure I'm sure you don't mind that some people may find it trying too hard to be something it is not :bandit:

Whats it trying to be that its not? Surely thats when you stick a GT3 badge on a C2!! Even if you space it correctly and just put the bolt in the eye still sees P5YCO, I find it amusing that there are that many small minded people that it bothers them, I really wish my biggest problem in life was worrying that someone had a slightly altered number plate, most of them are fat and ugly which i find far more repugnant but im not sad enough to start a thread on it, i will just giggle in the knowledge that although this bothers them so much they need to vent on a forum they will never say anything to the driver of a car with one! Why not? Because they are pathetic little people who live vicariously through a keyboard, basically cowards I think its the technical term, keyboard warriors all with sad little lives peeking from behind curtains telling tales on their neighbours !!!

Me thinks ye protest too much :bandit:

I personally think it looks stupid with a 3rd white screw cap trying (and failing) to make a digit look like something it is not. I would have no problem saying that to you as I have in the past to a good friend who had done something similar. Did he defend it, yes, did he change it no, are we still good friends, yes

It's only me that thinks that so you have nothing to worry about :thumb:

Thats the difference, you said it to a good friend !!! What you and the idiots on PH dont take into account is that you cant just go out and buy the reg you want(like in the US) so anyone who wants one has to make do with whats available, its a bit of fun but up their a**e people seem to think its a hanging crime, it clearly bothers you but I care not what you think so it does not matter, if it bothered me I wouldnt have a private plate which BTW I turned down 20K for so guess I get the last laugh as it owes me -£250 :dance:

JohnnyDangerous said:
....... if it bothered me I wouldnt have a private plate which BTW I turned down 20K for so guess I get the last laugh as it owes me -£250 :dance:

Did that include the 3rd screw cap :?:

Sorry could not resist, I get your point, I guess you get mine, I have no problem with differing opinions, more with those who are not honest about them and I can't accuse you of that :thumb:

ps I would have taken the £20k though but its obviously worth more to you than that or you would :wink:

Kimbo said:
jonttt said:
You're all being much more polite than you usually are for some reason :wink:

I'm not.

Look at my picture.

I'm sure you've heard this before but you do look like someone who used to be on TV :eek:

jonttt said:
JohnnyDangerous said:
....... if it bothered me I wouldnt have a private plate which BTW I turned down 20K for so guess I get the last laugh as it owes me -£250 :dance:

Did that include the 3rd screw cap :?:

Sorry could not resist, I get your point, I guess you get mine, I have no problem with differing opinions, more with those who are not honest about them and I can't accuse you of that :thumb:

ps I would have taken the £20k though but its obviously worth more to you than that or you would :wink:

Well Im hoping it may be worth more than that to someone who owns a record company with a similar name !!! Hes already lost the one plate that spells that correctly so his only other choice is P5YCO which when I got this was for sale for 92K :grin:

jonttt said:
I'm sure you've heard this before but you do look like someone who used to be on TV :eek:

I'm slightly better looking because...he's dead.

Glad I got away with just three broken fingers.

Talking of JD...hey JD! You're nearly on the 4th page of your topic. That's virtually unheard of in the numberplate section. A no-one's really taken the piss yet.

Kimbo said:
jonttt said:

I'm slightly better looking because...he's dead.

Talking of JD...hey JD! You're nearly on the 4th page of your topic. That's virtually unheard of in the numberplate section. A no-one's really taken the piss yet.

Who said broken? You said what are you missing !!!! :floor:
I have one guy interested in it who has an Audi S7 !!! I just think its a plerasant plate that hides the year of the car and its 5 digits which apparently means something in cherished plate circles !!!

JohnnyDangerous said:
I have one guy interested in it who has an Audi S7 !!!

S7 AUY

Makes sense for him, S7 for the model and AU for Audi. So the plate S7 AUY is good enough. Ok the 'Y' is still a bit lost at the end but I have two ideas, genuine ideas, on what to do about the 'Y'...
:?:

Idea number one:
Completely cover it with fixing screws. A pack of ten yellow and ten white screw caps should do the trick. Just tell the police (when they stop you) that you were worried the number plate would fall off OR that it's a homage to the shot up 'A' at the start of the A team.

Idea number two:
Respray the car yellow, then it's a yellow Audi S7, so the registration S7 AUY is more or less the perfect plate for it.

(reserved space:)
(This space is reserved for idea number three if I find a way to get a 'D' between the U and the Y)

:)

JohnnyDangerous said:
Kimbo said:

Who said broken? You said what are you missing !!!!

You're absolutely right, all three gone. Clingfilm isn't helping and it's a bastard trying to play Little Wing on guitar.

Okay, here's what you do:

Ring my mate Peter Marrone who's the CEO at Yamana Gold in Brazil, stock name AUY.

He used to have an Audi S8 but Gold's not been doing too well lately so he may well be down to a 7.

He may want you to deliver the papers to him in person to his big white villa in the Jungle before paying, but they do do a mean Daiquiri and the bird in the swimming pool's tasty. Just watch out for the bloke in black with the machine gun.

Tell him I sent you.

Adios Amigo :bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back