Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Adrian Flux

isysman

So I read a comment by Ragpicker that he used this broker with all his mods and they were good. I contacted them as my Insurance with Admiral was ending and with all my mods (and anyone who has read my thread knows there are quite a few) and they came out cheaper than most of the mainstream quotes gained from gocompare.com! Very impressed with it, hope they are decent.

I also have an agreed value on the car which I thought combined with all my mods would have made the quote astronomical, and braced for a quote double what it actually turned out to be.

Interestingly they asked for the following:

You are required to send the following documents

Proof of your No Claims Bonus (NCB)
Limited Mileage Declaration Form
Modified Vehicle Report Form
Qudos Agreed Value Insurance Request Form
Seven Recent Colour Photographs of your Vehicle

I've never had an insurer ask for colour photos of my car before?

Adrian Flux are a broker and the company I am actually insured with is called Optima Insurance.Anyone have any experience with them?

They asked me for pics when I insured the Cossie a few years ago.

Normal from them I think, guess if someone ever crashes it, they had better hope that the pics match :hand:

Think they asked for most of the other stuff too at the time. Flux seem like 'car' people if that makes sense

Strange that it says 'seven' photos, I thought it said several until I just read it again.

ive been with Adrian flux for a few years and same as above found them cheaper on modified cars etc
come renewal time ive looked for quotes and they equalled the best quote I got to stay with them so cant complain to much!

although I don't remember having to send pics

isysman said:
Strange that it says 'seven' photos, I thought it said several until I just read it again.

I had to do:

Front
Back
D/Side
P/Side
Interior
Engine bay

Not sure what the 7th one was :? Pic of me maybe :?:

Call AIB Insurance

Ask to speak to Darren on 02380 268 351

Porsche-banner-468x60.jpg

Too late for me I already bought the policy. I'm happy with it anyway.

You find out how good they all are when you make a claim.

I was with Flux on another classic when I claimed.

They were good, however the company after them were very poor.
That took over my case from them.

The pay out was under value of my classic car.
Hence me not going back to them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back