Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

"Barn find" 1984 911

SausageCreature said:
there are some people who like that kind of challenge, whether a house or a boat, or a car and thoroughly enjoy getting their teeth into a serious project regardless of the cost or difficulty.

:thumbs:
If I had all my spare time, no job, money, and it did not matter how much money or time it took, then I would love the learning curve of restoring a car.

That would be great!
I'd pick an older 911 if I was doing that amount of resto though, or else it would have to be a 3.2 coupe.

In reality, money no object I'd probably have a go at a Mini Cooper instead.

I don't think I'll ever have the view that I can throw the kind of money away needed on a shell up 911 resto, and I'd be more likely to keep the Mini afterwards whereas I would almost certainly cash in on the mint restored top money 911 I have just made. :grin:

Nope, me neither but there are plenty of vanity projects and businesses out there.
I'd probably chose a VW Beetle as a first project and quite fancy it, mm..one day perhaps. I think it could get quite addictive

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back