Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

gopro editing

Bam

Trainee
Evening guys, do any of you have any idea how I can edit a gopro video , I just want to splice several small video clips together and add a good bit of music to it . I have the gopro editor programme but I just cant follow it :?

are there any nice easy editing links out there ? im not very good with computers so simpler the better :pc:

thanks

Im with you dude, the one thing I cant seem to do is splice sections of video together !!!! Everything else no problem.

convert them from what to what , I cant even see what they are :dont know: it should be easy and im sure it is with the correct tools

Bit late, but just edit them p in adobe premiere. Download a free trial if its just a one off, Failing than, open up a drop box and id be happy to put together a quick edit as Videography is my hobby :)

Hi asked my 13 year old son (I haven't a clue) but he makes video's https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2gBeYnFu2OO1FzDh_Nw-eA/videos with his friends using the software he wrote :

In Gopro studio there are 3 different stages it takes you through. the first of these is the import stage. you click the import button and select your file(s). The files are only the video the sound track will come later. You can then go through, on the same stage/page, altering speed frame rate etc. by clicking on the button labelled advanced settings in the central bottom of the screen. You can also crop the length of the video by moving start and end tabs below the central viewing screen.
Once happy with these adjustments click convert all button (bottom right).
The only frustrating thing is that you have to wait for it to convert to view the adjustments you made in the advanced settings. Once they have finished converting that same button will change to" proceed to step 2" click that and it will take you to the next stage.
This is the part where you can piece together the video. You simply drag and drop your clips listed down the left into the desired order cropping them if necessary. You view the film as you go along in the central viewing screen. At the top of the column where you dragged the clips from there is a button labelled media, click on this select the audio file. similar to the videos drag and drop this file from the left file into the bottom timeline however this time in the audio line positioned bellow where the video sits.
From here you can then click on the final stage export and send to wherever altering the file type etc.
If you are still struggling this series may be of help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEBe6hVXXHA

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back