Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2014 Winner, 1. Independent Car Sales Garage - Gold Award

Porsche News

911uk Porsche Awards 2014

Category: Independent Porsche Car Sales Garage - GOLD AWARD

The voting is complete and taking the total of all submitted votes, the 2014 GOLD Winner of Category 1 : Independent Porsche Car Sales Garage is..

RSJ Sports Cars

Congratulations to RSJ Sports Cars for winning this Porsche GOLD Award in what is regarded as one of the most prestigious Porsche Awards, in a very close vote for the 2014 Independent Porsche Modern Car Sales Garage award.

www.rsjsportscars.co.uk

Email: [email protected]
Address: RSJ Sports Cars Ltd. 3rd Floor, STS House, Bristol Way, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3QE
Telephone: 01753 553 969

:thumb: :) :congrats:

www.porscheawards.co.uk

Attachments

• rsj_520.jpg
    rsj_520.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9,933
  • logo13_1_a_624.jpg
    logo13_1_a_624.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9,933
Congratulations

Congratulations to RSJ.
Can testify that this award is thoroughly deserved.
Picked up my 997 gen 1 yesterday, and throughout the whole process Joel & Darren have been superb. The car was detailed perfectly and it is a fantastic drive.
Just wanted to say well done on the award and I look forward to this being the first of many cars I buy from RSJ.
Regards, Kieran

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back