Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NEN911J- Does anyone where it is ???

ALBAN

MANY YEARS AGO MY FATHER OWNED AND COMPLETELY RESTORED A 911SC BLACK. HE SOLD IT APPROX 25 YEARS AGO TO A CHAP IN SCOTLAND AND I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHERE IT IS NOW.

THE REGISTRATION IS NEN911J, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS CAR IS OR HOW I CAN GO ABOUT TO SEE IF ITS STILL AROUND AND WHERE?

CHEERS [/b]

Mod: capitals removed from title

I don't know if that's possible, if it was we'd be getting a knock on the door after every disagreement on the roads!!! :eek:

mgeorgek said:
I don't know if that's possible, if it was we'd be getting a knock on the door after every disagreement on the roads!!! :eek:

Thought so, I will just post some adverts in Porsche magazines etc

Thought you could apply to DVLC to find contact details of cars for a small payment?

Personally I don't like the idea as it opens a whole bag of worms regarding security of personal information.

Did you ever find this car? I bought this car in 1984, maybe from your father??? It was restored with 6K Pounds of reciepts for new engine, pan work, and new paint. It was razor straight black.. I drove it daily to work, never let me down, excellent car with Sportamatic Trans. I lived in Glenrothes and sold it to a guy I thought was from Edinburough.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinld56
Back