Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CAT Driver Training, Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedfordshire

CATDT said:
charlie0166 said:
Hi - i would be interested in one of the 4 person days - please PM me with details of anything coming up....
Thanks
Group Drifting & Over Grip Limit Handling - yes?

I may have one next month, date to be confirmed .... I'll drop you a PM as soon as I know.

Jo

I also would be interested in this, please can you PM details.

Thanks
Ross

rmaurer said:
CATDT said:
charlie0166 said:
Hi - i would be interested in one of the 4 person days - please PM me with details of anything coming up....
Thanks
Group Drifting & Over Grip Limit Handling - yes?

I may have one next month, date to be confirmed .... I'll drop you a PM as soon as I know.

Jo

I also would be interested in this, please can you PM details.

Thanks
Ross

Will do Ross- I'm away at the mo but will be in touch in a few weeks.

KR
Jo

Happy festivities to you all, trust you're all ready and looking forward to your celebrations.

Here's our newsletter to read over a cup of tea, topics include:

It's been a year to be proud of
At the risk of droning on
Your feedback matters
A35 Racing Academy
A very credible accreditation
At last I get to sit in the drivers seat
First Driver Development

All the best for the year ahead.

KR
Jo & the CAT Team

Hi Jo, any idea when you might be doing some more Porsche only days again? I missed all of last years!!!
Koz

kozzi said:
Hi Jo, any idea when you might be doing some more Porsche only days again? I missed all of last years!!!
Koz
Hi Koz

There's a possibility of Saturday 17th September, if there's demand from the forum, next option would be Saturday 8th October. Otherwise it would be joining mixed days where there are spaces - which you've probably read about in the newsletter (7th & 14th August, where there's currently 2 and 1 space respectively).

How do these dates look for you?

KR
Jo

September Awful!! Have an anniversary and a sons birthday that weekend. Will
Look at the others though
K

It's Now Live

Just a quick note to let you know as promised ......

We're very pleased to let you know that our new website is now launched and live. Have a read through the site to find drone footage of Millbrook along with client interviews. There's a new gallery area for car club winners, track days with clients, racing adventures, more drone films to name a few. We hope you like what you see and read. Any comments please let us know. Otherwise enjoy.

KR
Jo

December News from CAT

Afternoon Everyone

Subjects included in this newsletter:

Spa 2017
Car Club Days 2017 - new addition to the options for groups
Academy Success
Knowledge Sharing Blogs
New Arrival
A Grade Instructors
Top Tips