Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Midlands OPCs, recommendations

anotherGT2

We should be moving to Staffordshire over the next few weeks to be nearer family etc. The GT2 is going to need an MOT, oil change and warranty renewal soon in the new year. I've never been to any of the Midlands OPCs, can anyone recommend one, Sutton Coldfield will be nearest, are they good?

Also any recommendation for indy garages near Stafford would be useful.

Hi

I've used Sutton Coldfield for a service and extended warranty about 6 months ago and also for a couple of warranty items since, and would highly recommend them. Pleasure to do business with.

Cheers Mick :)

Sutton are great, but are relocating to Telford in the not to distant future.
Solihull are a waste of space :nooo:

Cheers guys, and welcome Mick :thumbs:

Sutton are sounding good, Telford is pretty close too, do you know when they're moving?

As far as I know, they don't know themselves yet :dont know:
Apparently sutton is to close to Solihull, so they are moving west to spread out the dealerships.

I love in sutton so p:ssed of doesn't cover it :frustrated:
Still, Telford isn't the other side of the world :lol:

Another vote for Sutton Gav.

You will be eligible for our Midlands Meets, too, including our Xmas party, 28th December.

:thumb:

PeterS said:
Another vote for Sutton Gav.

You will be eligible for our Midlands Meets, too, including our Xmas party, 28th December.

:thumb:

Sorry Pete, totally missed this post, I've not been on here much as our move went a bit wrong and we had to live with the wife's parents over Christmas... which was nice.

We've moved in now though and I'll be up for the midlands meets, still getting used to the accent ;) :)

I'm planning to pop to Sutton soon to have a look around.

Also... does anyone know of any detailers in the West Mids? I'm based near Stafford.

The car's caked in road grime and was sat outside for a bit whilst I was homeless, it's now in the new garage but badly in need of a proper detail.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Attachments

• gt2_128.jpg
    gt2_128.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,191
Shame to hear you've moved away but hope its a great one for you and the family Gav. :thumb:

sutton is tops

Sutton coldfield porsche, is excellent, great guys, helpfull, good prices.

Hi guys pic are opening in Wolverhampton near the m54 and near the jlr plant. Can't wait as 10 mins drive for me. Late this year I believe

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back