Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 ownership 'Mohitos' map

Added!

Me and BarryN are right on top of each other so to speak! :D

Bizarrely in deepest rural France there are three other 993s that I know of within a few clics. However when it comes to the France part of Mohitos map I can safely say "I was 'ere first".

By the way for anyone touring, the gite is almost finished, and then I can install the two post lift, so if you are passing near by and feel the need to change your oil, we will be open all hours.

Another 'new' 993 owner added. 8)

Added

Added my S Tip and discovered there's a tt in Torquay too !

:?:

Wow, I'm the first in Portugal :D Just bought a Carrera in silver. My first Porsche and I'm like a 12 year old at Christmas :D

Another one added, looks like I have a reasonable 'territory' too...

993 Carrera added in the Shire

Attachments

• 993_444.jpg
    993_444.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 8,705
Added myself, a few others around M65 area in Lancashire I can see on the map. Seen one recently in Preston (Blue) and one on the A59 (Black) if anyone on here?

Just added my 1995 Carrera Tip in South Wales. Cheers Mohitos.

My first 911 bought a few weeks ago, but into my 29th continuous year of air-cooled ownership.

Mark

Attachments

• front_868.jpg
    front_868.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 7,559
Great idea :thumbs:

Just added my Black 1997 Carrera S to Calne, Wiltshire. :thumb:

Added mine in also

Ninjapower

HI, What a gorgeous car, colour, wheels etc....LURVLEY!!! Congrats and well done

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back