Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Silver and Black Turbo.

996ttBULLA

My 1st wash and detail for my new beast and im not finished yet , today I will do the engine bay and Sealant........................Living the Dream!!!

:thumbs:

Beautiful example buddy!

I sometimes cycled past the previous owners house on my way to work and used to see this sat on the driveway, always gleaming! Not to mention it, a mini and the house all looked like they were colour coordinated together. A sign of an OCD owner.

Before I even realised I wanted to buy my own Porsche, I used to love taking a look at this. I didn't realise the spec until I stumbled across it for sale online, great purchase of a well cared for car! :thumb:

Looks better than when it left the factory from these pics. . .

Nice effort! :thumb:

MarkGolf said:
Beautiful example buddy!

I sometimes cycled past the previous owners house on my way to work and used to see this sat on the driveway, always gleaming! Not to mention it, a mini and the house all looked like they were colour coordinated together. A sign of an OCD owner.

Before I even realised I wanted to buy my own Porsche, I used to love taking a look at this. I didn't realise the spec until I stumbled across it for sale online, great purchase of a well cared for car! :thumb:

You are spot on there the car is a credit to the last owner it was his pride and joy for 8 1/2 years and he was rather emotional to see it leave.
Saying that I still managed to spend a full 2 days detailing her when I got home.👍👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back