Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which Workshop manual

RichD1

Hi Guys, as I want to do some rolling restoration on my new Supersport which is the best workshop manual to get.

The things I'm interested in will be interior and exterior trim, bumpers front and rear and suspension. Will leave all major mechanical items to the experts.

First pic of my new baby!

Richard

Why didn't attach the pics?

I selected the file which was a jpg and then clicked attach. But it's not appeared. What am I doing wrong?

Richard

Work shop manuals from

http://bentleypublishers.com/porsche/repair-information/porsche-911-sc-1978-1983-repair-manual.html

cv_P983.jpg

available from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Porsche-Service-Manual-1978-1979/dp/0837617057

+1

Bentley's are quite expensive but definitely the best!

I need one for an '86 model year. The on the Bentley website is quoted as $129.95, but if you search Amazon it costs £294.87. Also the cover is a different colour. Is there two different versions?

Richard

Just ordered the Bentley from Wordery. I'll let you know when it arrives which is supposed to be in 4 days time.

Richard

Do you expect that I will have to pay VAT or duty on delivery as it's from the US?

Richard

Ignore my last post, I'm talking rubbish. Wordery are based in the UK!!

Richard

I think I have bought all of them! I particularly like the SC companion and 101 (what only 101?) things to spend your money on, plus a number of odd books that I saw on amazon or ebay. I had not restored a Porsche before so wanted as much knowledge as possible. Interestingly none of the myriad of publications cover the topic of fitting a hood and adjusting the frame so managed to get an official Porsche workshop supplement.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back