Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The ultimate PORSCHE 911 TARGA 4 4s Cherished Number Plate

LOOOOOL don't be so stush. Just advertising a plate, its worth something to somebody so if you don't want it ***** off. Not exactly putting a gun to somebodys head and saying pay up BIT** ! So if your not interested go look at some other threads that may help you kill some time. Sorry pal but I ain't done nothing wrong.

Be the bigger man, don't become offensive, keep to selling your plate.

tur80 said:
LOOOOOL don't be so stush. Just advertising a plate, its worth something to somebody so if you don't want it ***** off. Advertising it that's all im doing ffs. Not exactly putting a gun to somebodys head and saying pay up BITCH! So if your not interested go look at some other threads that may help you kill some time. Sorry pal but I ain't done nothing wrong.

No, you have not done nothing wrong.

I have a plate that i will never sell, TUR D0, some one on here said it was shite but what do they know.

Have you tred ebay?

Currently advertised on eBay pal.

Anyway open to offers PM me If you want it, no jokes or sly remarks please haven't got time to reply to the comedians on here! As funny as they are :floor: time is of the essence.

Anyone want to swap a targa so I can buy that plate :?: can I fit it to a '97 993 :dont know:

I always wanted a plate confirming what the car is in case I forget :oops: ....

IMG_0044.jpg

Ps how much is the in my signature worth :dont know:

tur80 said:
LOOOOOL don't be so stush. Just advertising a plate, its worth something to somebody so if you don't want it ***** off. Advertising it that's all im doing ffs. Not exactly putting a gun to somebodys head and saying pay up BITCH! So if your not interested go look at some other threads that may help you kill some time. Sorry pal but I ain't done nothing wrong.

Hmmmm :?: Anyone got James Hunt's contact details :dont know:

OP,

I have a Targa. But I wouldn't put a plate on it that misspelled what it was. People would think I couldn't spell.

I think you're miles out with your pricing, too. Seriously, it's £400.

Does that include the plate transfer fee :dont know:

Summer sale now on.

TA11RGA supplied on retention certificate

£1500 ono

Attachments

• targa_210.jpg
    targa_210.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 12,166
i got bashed up on here when i put a post selling the wifes plate, im still receiving therapy :thumbs:

mind you at this rate, next year you will be offering it free plus a tenner.

medicus said:
i got bashed up on here when i put a post selling the wifes plate, im still receiving therapy :thumbs:

mind you at this rate, next year you will be offering it free plus a tenner.

LOL don't worry I quite like it. As odd as that sounds, but looking over these posts (especially TUR80 V)I have to say these guys are part time comedians.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back