Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F 3EXY

F3 EXY. It's bollocks, isn't it.

Love the Subaru's plate!

You can hear the Chinese old lady with the monkey on her shoulder shouting out of her window as she passes you in the Porsche.

"Far-you Johnny!"

cackle cackle

wizard993 said:
Why post on here? surely the mini cooper or uk hairdresser forum would be better in terms of a sale?

There are plenty of Tiptronic owners and the odd Boxster owner on here though...

Most Mini's have manual gearboxes and most hairdressers have strong hands. The Tiptronic 911/Boxster market is (IMO) a bang on market for selling this kind of limp wristed car candy type poncery?
:dont know:

In what scenario did it come about that a gang of hairdressers showed you how strong their hands were?

(feel free to PM if preferred)

GT4 said:
In what scenario did it come about that your hairdresser showed you how strong his hands were?

I would never have my hair cut by a man - that's the same as touching for money.

Likewise I would never be massaged by a man - that's touching too.

However...

I would not use a woman dentist, and never have.
:thumbs:

:?:

n533986641_1812338_5390_zps4cd73a07.jpg

Dressed to have your molars inspected, perhaps?

It's the pictures that I have not shown you that you want, trust me.
:p

No, your poor-man's Obi-Wan Kenobi / Paul McKenna mind games won't work on me!

I categorically DO NOT WANT the photos you haven't shown me.

Next thing I'll know, there will be a BBC News heli-chopper circling my gaff as Plod confiscate every gadget infected with your filth.

It truly is a wonder that anyone ever offers a plate for sale on 911uk; but thank the Lord they still do :thumb:

I'm loving those 'hard-man' fingerless gloves :thumb: No calluses on your hand chum :dont know:

Yes, when I was in Turkey and offered a male massage, I just blurted out " I dont like to be touched"
The guide went very quiet after that.
Anyhow, I think Feexy has a place

Attachments

• index_775.jpg
    index_775.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 7,752
Zingari said:
I'm loving those 'hard-man' fingerless gloves :thumb: No calluses on your hand chum :dont know:

I seriously cannot stop laughing.

OK, finally have breath back.

:D

clarkycat said:
GT4 said:
In what scenario did it come about that your hairdresser showed you how strong his hands were?

I would never have my hair cut by a man - that's the same as touching for money.

Likewise I would never be massaged by a man - that's touching too.

However...

I would not use a woman dentist, and never have.
:thumbs:

My dentist is a stunning young woman. Looking up into a pair of beautiful eyes is a pleasant distraction whilst sitting in a dentist's chair.
Proper sports massage by a bloke is best as there's little chance of getting a hard-on.
I'm looking for a good number plate for my sexy wife - anyone know of anything suitable for sale?

timm996 said:
Yes, when I was in Turkey and offered a male massage, I just blurted out " I dont like to be touched"
The guide went very quiet after that.

Last year I did my refresher first aid course. I have to be a qualified first aider so have done many of these, my eyes glaze over, it's like being back in school.

Anyhow, I snapped out of a daze when we all had to stand up and do the 'finding a casualty' bit. In the past ten minutes I had not listened to a SINGLE word it seems...

One guy in the group lies down, the instructor says to me to go first. I walk up and confidently put him in the recovery position. My 'casualty' (who should be dead or something) says to me...

"Arn't you going to check me for broken bones first?"

I can remember the patting them down to check, but was not 100% sure what the instructor had just shown in terms of what he expected to see - I had not been listening.
:frustrated:

The instructor says "you don't have to touch him if it makes you feel uncomfortable".

I take this way out and say I don't want to touch him.
:oops:

The whole group looked at me like I was well weird.
:x

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back