Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Green 991? FAIL.

Cunno said:
Seen worse, some people stick blue stripes on their cars :grin:

At least it's not another black one, I quite like it, but does work best on the RS

... Eh? Who would that be then :grin:

RS can get away with any colour

Actually quite a yummy colour. :D

Reminds me of .......

Attachments

• kermit_177.jpg
    kermit_177.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10,450
ive actually seen that one its at Silverstone Porsche Centre (Peridot Green) - -had a sit in it very high specced , colour does not look too bad in the metal - hes had the wheel edge and the calipers in the same colour

will take a brave man to but it in that colour but it sure is a head turner

Reminds me of the pea and ham soup I had for lunch today, and very tasty it was.

It's unlikely that I would buy a modern 911 in a "different" colour such as this but I do like it. There's something about the left field colours on the present day 911's that I find interesting. By contrast the earlier 911's such as the 911E era carry their colours in a completely different way yet they work brilliantly and, given the necessity for more garage space (and funds) I would not minding having one or some of those, there's nothing more stylish IMO.

Roro said:
... And also if they took off that wing and gave it a ducktail maybe or even just plain pop up Carrera lid
It does have a ducktail! Look at the second picture you have posted....

~ Maxie :roll:

Maxie said:
Roro said:
... And also if they took off that wing and gave it a ducktail maybe or even just plain pop up Carrera lid
It does have a ducktail! Look at the second picture you have posted....

~ Maxie :roll:

Maxie if that's a Ducktail then you're a Teapot.

I really like that :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back