Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991E 1970 - help needed on interior re-trim

cracker

Hi, first post on the forum and help needed!

I have a 1970 911E, I am about embark on a interior re-trim.

The front seats are black vinyl with the weave centres - the vinyl itself is in fantastic condition and does not warrant replacement, but i need to replace the supporting foam on the seat bottom & back, plus I need to rebuild the back support - "o" rings, elastic etc.

Also need a complete set of rubbers - doors, front & rear screen, and side windows etc.

Also need a complete carpet set.

And finally a replacement set of door pockets.

Can you advice the best supplier for these parts?

Oh, almost forgot - I need a set of replacement headrests as the originals are missing, but the holes are in the seats for them.

Your help is greatly appreciated, and i will off course photograph everything and how it is going for the benefit of the members.

thank you for all your help and advice.

cheers
Mark

Attachments

• photo_1_583.jpg
    photo_1_583.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 9,397
  • photo_2_917.jpg
    photo_2_917.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 9,397
  • photo_3_129.jpg
    photo_3_129.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 9,397
Welcome chum :thumb: A lot of the parts, rubber etc should be available direct from Porsche via Local OPC but probably not cheap.

Best place for a professional (expensive) re trim including carpet sets is Southbound who I think can get hold of the original materials.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back