Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Who remembers this.......

Thanks for posting this up Maxie, a great wander down memory lane. A fantastic day out. Seeing the pics and registrations of older and former members 911's feels like a real treat.
My white 997 GTS is in the left hand column and fouth back.

Thanks for posting this up Maxie, a great wander down memory lane. A fantastic day out. Seeing the pics and registrations of older and former members 911's feels like a real treat.
My white 997 GTS is in the left hand column and fouth back.
Hey Malcolm, good to hear from you. ;) You still hold the record for buying just about every 997 variant there ever was! No doubt you are applying the same method to the 991's now :p

I think it was four. 2 x C2S, both Gen 1, a GTS, 2 x GT3, both Gen 2, and a Turbo, Gen 2. No Cabs and no Tips.
Doubt if I'll move the 991.1 GTS on, I love it.

I think it was four. 2 x C2S, both Gen 1, a GTS, 2 x GT3, both Gen 2, and a Turbo, Gen 2. No Cabs and no Tips.
Doubt if I'll move the 991.1 GTS on, I love it.
You will. I can see that GT3 coming along fairly soon possibly followed by a Turbo S at some point. Oh, you missed the 997 RS the last time around; best put that right for a 991! :p:cool:

Ha! That's a wish list right there. I remember looking at the the Turbo S and 7.2 RS getting smaller in front of me rather quickly on previous Alpine tours.

My Stone Grey 964 5th row on the right, sold almost exactly 5 years ago. Ten years and some great memories with that car

Currently for sale at Lakeside Classics, as a Red IROC tribute….

My Stone Grey 964 5th row on the right, sold almost exactly 5 years ago. Ten years and some great memories with that car

Currently for sale at Lakeside Classics, as a Red IROC tribute….
Given the current rejuvenation in 964 trends, I'm wondering whether your old car is being priced for higher than you sold it!

Just a bit! In excess of twice….

And whilst it looks nice now, they really haven’t done much to it bar the paint and body panels

Last proper photo in my ownership from the RS day at Oulton Park in 2019

Attachments

• A8AE4B8E-24BB-4F1F-86E3-FEFC432C06A9.jpeg
    A8AE4B8E-24BB-4F1F-86E3-FEFC432C06A9.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 7
In excess of twice...... 🫨

Christmas came early for the chap who bought off you!

964s weren’t at the same level as now 5 years ago. I was happy with what I got for it at the time. Of course they’ve gone up stupidly since

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back