Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Wanted: 997 Turbo Kline Exhaust

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

Paul_S

Monza
Big winter project starting soon to upgrade lots of bits on the rear end of the 997TT, and upgrading the exhaust while I am there seems like a nice idea. I know I can get one new, but if anyone has a second-hand S/S Kline exhaust for sale, I'll be very keen - even more so with the upgraded cats but silencer unit on its own is ok.

Cheers

I have the Kline carbon tips for sale ... PM me if interested please

I see the modding has begun! I would not say no to a Europipe 1 or 2 if one of those maybe turns up. Pops on lift off occasionally too. Minty shoots blue flames on race fuel even with cats :)

I see you’re looking for BBS alloys too. If you manage to pick up 9 and 12 inch alloys you can upsize the tyres to 245 and 325 section GT2 spec. Really gives the turbo a motorsport stance. TracTive Touring coilovers give you a luxury saloon like ride with GT3 esq handling. Very PlayStation but I love them. Have fun ;)

Not sure OP is still looking but I have a Kline rear box. I also have decat pipes (new). Get in touch if you’re still looking.

Big winter project starting soon to upgrade lots of bits on the rear end of the 997TT, and upgrading the exhaust while I am there seems like a nice idea. I know I can get one new, but if anyone has a second-hand S/S Kline exhaust for sale, I'll be very keen - even more so with the upgraded cats but silencer unit on its own is ok.

Cheers
Word of warning CATS are £2.2k odd, just about to order mine. Full system is only 5k. Plus its now a larger pipe for better sound

Word of warning CATS are £2.2k odd, just about to order mine. Full system is only 5k. Plus its now a larger pipe for better sound
I'm such a newbie when it comes to exhausts!!

How do you get to £5,000 for a full system?

For example on this page, Nine Excellence, which option would constitute a 'full system'?

Those carbon fibre tips look sweet!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back