Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Wanted: 997.1 GT3

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

Pimpmac

Hi I’m in the market for a 997.1 or 997.2 GT3. It must ideally have the following:

1. A full and comprehensive service history.
2. Low mileage (must be sub 30k)
3. Ideally be a Clubsport variant.
4. Not overly molested - happy to consider suspension and exhaust mods but ideally as original as possible.
5. A clear rev range report.
6. I’m not expecting a non tracked car but ideally not something that’s spent every weekend of its life getting thrashed on a track.
7. Bodywork & interior to be in good shape and well maintained.
8. Nothing that requires major work and everything working and in good order.

Ideally I am looking for a clean, honest car in great condition, owned and loved by an enthusiast that has shown it the care that a piece of engineering like this deserves.

Being realistic it is unlikely my budget will allow for a 997.2 but happy to cast the net and see what comes up. If you’re thinking of selling or no someone that is then please let me know.

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m thinking of selling my .1 GT3CS. I’m on 07760178040 if you’d like to chat.

Best regards,
Matt.

good luck with the purchase :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back