Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VIP Barcelona F1/Porsche Supercup Hospitality Package

Sean Edwards

Monza
Hi everyone,

Just a quick one, I have the following VIP hospitality packages available for Barcelona.

The main package is 4992 euro per person which includes flights, 4 star hotel for three days, Supercup paddock access, grandstand pass and Saturday night dinner/entertainment.

If you wish to have F1 Paddock club passes, instead of grandstand seats, the price per person will be 6958.33 euro.

I need to know by this Sunday (tomorrow) evening if you are interested in this package, as its next weekend!

Please download the full schedule for the Barcelona weekend package here http://www.seanedwards.eu/data/files/Porsche_Supercup/proposal_barcelona.doc. I will also have similar packages available for Instanbul, Monaco, Silverstone, Hungary, Valencia, Spa and Monza. Please e-mail me your interest for any of those packages, but I will e-mail/post them all next week.

We currently have 40% of the Porsche Supercup car available for sponsors on a race by race basis. The price for 25% of this is 2,500 euro, 50% is 5,000 euro and 100% is 8,000 euro. Again, if you are interested in this for Barcelona or any of the other rounds this year, please contact me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back