Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The price difference for a little mileage difference.....

BenjaminLucas

Just wanted to share how crazy the pricing for 911 can be lol, so I saw two identical pre-owned 911 Turbo S at different dealers, but both cars are the same color, same model year, about the same amount of options on them, same car records (both one owner, well maintained etc.)

so the only real difference is that one of them has about 4000 more miles on it than the other one, and guess what? The pricing different was $20K.....

Is it seriously because of the tiny mileage difference? Or is the more expensive one still better maintained? I know 911s definitely does not depreciate and hold their value well, but I feel like there's more to it than just the mileage advantage.....

What series is the car?

Re: The price difference for a little mileage difference....

BenjaminLucas said:
Just wanted to share how crazy the pricing for 911 can be lol, so I saw two identical pre-owned 911 Turbo S at different dealers, but both cars are the same color, same model year, about the same amount of options on them, omegle discord xender same car records (both one owner, well maintained etc.)

so the only real difference is that one of them has about 4000 more miles on it than the other one, and guess what? The pricing different was $20K.....

Is it seriously because of the tiny mileage difference? Or is the more expensive one still better maintained? I know 911s definitely does not depreciate and hold their value well, but I feel like there's more to it than just the mileage advantage.....
Thankyou my issue has been solved

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoochyTM
Back