Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold: Durametric Enthusiast kit with 2 VINs remaining

kevin.oconnell

Hello all,
For Sale:- Genuine Durametric Enthusiast kit. 1 of the 3 VINs is allocated (for my 997 - now sold) so 2 slots remaining.

Bought direct from Durametric in the US in 2010. Comes with case, cable and CD (although best to download the latest software from the Durametric website).

Product details and capability/compatibility can be found here (Enthusiast Kit, Option 1):
http://www.durametric.com/buyus.aspx

Asking £190, will send by registered mail from Dublin,Ireland where I am located.

Thanks for looking.
Kevin

Reduced to £150 to (hopefully) sell!

I gather you can get Chinese copies for not very much money....but if it was me I'd want to plug only proper quality diagnostic devices in my Porsche :)

As stated above 2 VINs remaining.

Thanks Kevin

Worth noting that on pre 996 cars you are not limited to only two more cars.
As the vin can't be logged,you can use it on as many cars as you like :)

If thats £150 inc post consider it sold

How you want paid??

Nicholassss said:
Hi Paulmc where did you test the Audi?

Good power!

I Didn't but going from timing, boost and fuel ( I logged it all ) it was around that figure going by other tuners and Rolling road results. I have no doubt if it was not 700bhp it was pretty close. Deffo the fastest can in a straight line I have ever owned. Traction control light flashed all the time even in the dry. CRAZY fast.

if you come up against one even in standard from leave it alone :lol: on saying that the 911 would destroy it in the bends

Sorry - ignore that. I'm after logging tool for Porsche that displays knock corr (cyl retard on all cylinders)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back