Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Saying Goodbye...GT3

TAV_GT3

After 4 years of ownership its time to say goodbye to my 991.2GT3 its been one of the best cars I have ever had the privilege of owning and driving.

Its been all across Europe with me on numerous occasions and has never missed a beat!

Looking forward to finding out how the 992 compares, as I'm new to this site I thought I would show you my current car but was unable to load photos!

Great! Look forward to the 992 :lol:

:welcome: to the Forum.

What spec of 992 GT3 have you gone for. :?:

P.S. Pics are easy to upload through the "Add An Attachment" function.

TAV_GT3 said:
After 4 years of ownership its time to say goodbye to my 991.2GT3 its been one of the best cars I have ever had the privilege of owning and driving.

Its been all across Europe with me on numerous occasions and has never missed a beat!

Looking forward to finding out how the 992 compares, as I'm new to this site I thought I would show you my current car but was unable to load photos!

It'll be interesting to hear how you get on with the 992 and how you feel it compares. Would like to hear your thoughts on road use especially.

Did you go Touring?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back