Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Performance Driver 'Track' Day

Definitely interested in the next one of these please.
Need to take my trackdays to a new level.

scarletboarder said:

+1

scarletboarder said:

scarletboarder said:

Hi Both

Calendar for club days in 2022 will be set by year end/January. If there's enough demand for a group of 6 x 911uk I'll gladly set a date aside for you. Otherwise you'll be welcome to join other groups where there are spaces. 1-2-1 training takes place all year round, but the group days run March-October as we need the longer daylight hours.

Email me if you'd like me to make direct contact when dates are set [email protected]

KR
Jo

scarletboarder said:

Daniel said:
Hi Scarletboarder and Daniel

Happy 2022 and hope you're both keeping well. The club day calendar is now set. Would you like to know date options when you would be able to join a group? Days are about to be released and will sell out within a couple of days.

Let me know your thoughts at your earliest to secure a date, if you would like to.

KR
Jo

Email sent, this looks great!

Booked for both the the performance driver track day in April and cornering masterclass in June. Looking forward to this!

CATDT said:
scarletboarder said:

Daniel said:

Happy 2022 and hope you're both keeping well. The club day calendar is now set. Would you like to know date options when you would be able to join a group? Days are about to be released and will sell out within a couple of days.

Let me know your thoughts at your earliest to secure a date, if you would like to.

KR
Jo

Yes please. :)

Daniel said:
CATDT said:
scarletboarder said:

Daniel said:

KR
Jo

Yes please. :)

Would you email me Daniel [email protected] and I'll send you some date options, if you give me the timeframe you're thinking over March to October.

KR
Jo

Email sent.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back