Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paint shop round Oxforshire

Stimpy

Monza
Hi there folks,

Looking at getting a small amount of paint sorted before sale of my car. The car had a full respray a few years ago but frustratingly a minor pheasant attack to the bumper and stone chips to the bonnet would be best sorted.

My last lot was done in Essex but that was a pain so looking for somewhere local - Oxfordshire.

If anyone has any recommendations do please let me know. I do have a buddy here who has his own shop but he's silly busy... Worst case I shall have to pressure him!..

JF bodyworks near bicester are worth a call. He used to do (and may still do) the paint for Theon Designs.

He did some work on my Cayman and I have no complaints

Thanks chaps, I shall give these folks a call.

JF is just a few villages away. We'll see what prices and lead times come up.

Had originally wanted the car ready for sale for April/may but just been flat out...

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back