Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Numeric Racing

SGH

Nurburgring
Has anyone bought from numeric racing ?

I placed an order 10 days ago, so far no contact regarding if it's been shipped. Sent them numerous emails with no reply and called on several occasions and just get answerphone.

They’re quite active on instagram and have posted a few times in the last week, maybe worth a DM on there too?

Hope you manage to get through to them.

Reactions: SGH
I had to wait 6 weeks for my shifter but well worth it. The owner is off sick and Jordan is running the place and his wife just gave birth so his life is busy. Production is ramping up again Shifters ready for shipping:
E8HLd5B.jpg

No, I bought from Type911.

I placed an order 10 days ago, so far no contact regarding if it's been shipped. Sent them numerous emails with no reply and called on several occasions and just get answerphone.

Long running backlog & communication issues it seems:

June:

September:

Last edited:
29 September:

":At Numeric today. They are getting caught up with the order backlog. Shifters as far as the eye can see. Also getting the prototype shift rod installed on my 993. Should be a big improvement over the golden rod. Zero play in this u-joint, and an easier length adjustment system."

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back