Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Macan GTS 2016 66 Plate - Porsche Warranty - £38,999

Jaws997

Porsche Macan GTS

£38,999!

2016 - 66 Plate - 2017 Model Year

First Registered - 01/12/2016

FULL Porsche Service History
28/11/2018 - 14,220 Miles - Porsche Chester
30/09/2020 - 32,249 Miles - Porsche Chester

MOT - Jan 2023

Porsche Warranty & Assistance until June 2023

Optional extras include:

Park Assist Front & Rear
Sideblades Painted Ext. Colour
Power Steering Plus
Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus
75 Litre Tank
20" Macan Sport Design Wheels
Light Comfort Package
Homelink Garage Door Opener
Adaptive 18 Way Sport Seats
Seat Heating Front
Smoker Package
Navigation for Porsche Communication Management
Digital Radio
Apple CarPlay

The car itself is in immaculate condition with not a single car park ding or scratch to the bodywork. The wheels are unmarked and come wrapped in N0 (Porsche Rated) Pirelli P-Zero tyres. All tyres have 4mm+ of tread remaining. The car was previously sold as an Approved Used vehicle so as such also benefits from Porsche Warranty and Assistance until June 2023 and should also give the buyer peace of mind it has recently been through the stringent Porsche approved testing program. It has also benefitted from recent front and rear discs & pads and as such shouldn't present any major expenses over the next 12 months+.

Given the low mileage and warranty there are zero faults or issues with the car and everything works exactly as you would expect. The brakes are sharp, tracking is perfect and the car has zero warning lights or concerns. The Porsche warranty is transferable upon sale so should give any buyer the same peace of mind as that of a dealership.

The car currently has my private plate on which will need to be removed before final sale and transfer. Once a buyer is found I can initiate this process and the V5 will be back within 2/3 days. I have the current V5 in hand and registered to my address should any prospective buyer wish to see this before leaving a deposit. The car is of course HPI clear and has no outstanding finance.

Any test drives will be carried out by myself, I am happy to spend over an hour in the car to satisfy any buyers concerns but I do not wish to invite any tyre kickers sorry! No group viewings or 'best cash offers' please.

Car is located in Plymouth for any viewings. I have many more pictures which I can send over Whatsapp as well as a short walkaround video. I feel the car is priced fairly given the warranty and peace of mind, it is listed over £2000 less than the next nearest (with similar miles) on Autotrader so please do not expect to 'buy it' for a ridiculous amount. Genuine buyers however will be welcomed.

Any questions please ask!

Attachments

• img_2668_192.jpeg
    img_2668_192.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,233

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back